A Detailed Review of Cash Noire Slot Game
Net Entertainment was established in 1996 and has grown alongside the online gaming industry to become one of its reputable casino software developers. It serves the world's leading gaming platforms with top-notch gaming products.
Among its renowned products are slots for featuring the best graphics, stunning animations coupled with excellent audio, not to mention game features that enhance the entertainment factor. This review examines one of the latest NetEnt titles "Cash Noire Slot" - keep reading!
Cash Noire Slot Overview
NetEnt is well-known for creating slots with captivating narratives and themes. This particular slot takes you to the neon-lit world of backstreet crimes and detectives. If you're a fan of crime thrillers, then this game will definitely hypnotize you. A good tip - gamers can play for free on Canadian sites using the demo mode feature.
Betting and Prizes Reviewimg src="https://www.canuckcasinoonline.com/images/Cash-Noire-Slot-Review-_NetEnt_-2-938-k.jpg" alt="Cash Noire Slot Review (NetEnt) Canada" style='float: left; padding-right: 15px' />
Cash Noire slot features 4 rows, 5 reels, and 1,024 active paylines. Just as in most Canadian NetEnt slots titles, a win is achieved when a player lands 3 or more matching symbols on end-to-end reels starting from reel one.
The game is meant for all kinds of players as you're able to wager as low as $20 and as high as $200. Additionally, it has an Auto-play function that allows you can select up to 1,000 spins. The highest prize that you can win in this slot machine is 1,033 times stake payouts on each free spin via a free spins feature.
Return to Player and Variance
This NetEnt slot is low variance and gives you a hit frequency of 21.87%, meaning in 5 spins, just one will result in a winning combo. Essentially, most of your winning combinations will come from the base game (73.95%) - the remainder (22.11%) come from the free spins game feature. Put together, this will give you a 96.06% RTP.
Theme and Design Review
This slot has a murder mystery theme set is the city of Cayetano. The player's objective is to help detective Flint chase down a mysterious criminal and solve the Green Ace murder case. You'll be taken to Cat's Eye bar where illegal card games are played - you'll also notice a mysterious lady smoking beside the reels.
The buttons are brightly lit thus the reels and symbols are clearly visible. The symbols you'' be using are Ace Cards, daggers, magnifying glasses, whiskey tumblers, and pistols along with four characters. The smoking lady is the highest value symbol offering you 0.2, 0.6, or 0.8 x stake for 3, 4, or 5 combinations.
Cash Noire Slot Bonus Features
When playing this NetEnt title, there are a few features that you might want to look out for as they help you get closer to recording a win.
- Mystery Symbols: Presented as the bank vault, these give you hints on whom the criminal is - they could appear anywhere during the gameplay. If the mystery symbols land outside the crime zone, they morph into random symbols on the paytable. If they appear within the crime area, they clone themselves onto all reels to potentially provide bigger wins for you.
- Crime zone: These are marked out in a glowing red light on every spin, unlocking clues throughout the gameplay. When several clues are activated, this symbol expands.
- Free Spins: When all clues are unlocked, players can put their detective skills into an extreme mode. Basically, the complimentary spins round is triggered offering you multipliers to boost your winnings.
- The map: During your bonus round, you'll see a city map on the left side of the screen. You'll also see your position on this map where you're able can navigate the streets to obtain a maximum of 10x win multipliers. This case is closed and you receive 3 complimentary spins.
The greatest strength of NetEnt Cash Noire slot is its safe low-volatility structure, which doesn't necessarily mean that gamers can't score big wins. Net Entertainment has banked on visual production looking to appeal to all gamers with an appetite for achievement.